Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Intellectual Property. All content included on DenaliFragrance.com, such as text, graphics, data, logos, icons, trademarks, and images, is the property of Denali or it’s suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited.
- Fraud. By creating an account, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your account can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Denali in its sole discretion.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Non Transferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
- Links to Other Websites. The Site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, product reviews and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Return Policy. Our Return Policy is a part of this agreement.
- Limitation of Liability. Denali is not liable for any loss or damage relating to DenaliFragrance.com or Denali products except for the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Denali.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. This Site and all products delivered to you through the Site are provided "as is" and without any representation, warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchant quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title and non-infringement. Denali does not represent or warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Denali does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Applicable Law. By visiting the Site, you agree that the Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. Any action arising out of, or relating to, this agreement may be brought in the courts situated in Pierce County, Washington and you consent to those courts jurisdiction.